Can Anyone Tell Me About Ira Blatt with LifeAgents.Org

I am new to the Final Expense market and I am considering committing to this product in North Georgia. Does anyone have any experience with Ira Blatt who is with a National Markeing Organization that goes by LifeAgents.Org?

I guess not even though they send me emails weekly about their 16$ telemarketing leads and, $340.00 per 1000 direct mail program. Funny thing I do not ever recall asking them to be put on their email list.. It looks like they start you off on a GA level, ,so if you can sell and buy your own leads it looks like an decent oppourtunity unless someone else has a different opionion.

I am new to the Final Expense market and I am considering committing to this product in North Georgia. Does anyone have any experience with Ira Blatt who is with a National Markeing Organization that goes by LifeAgents.Org?

Why this IMO.. I'm in NW Georgia. TN is my prime market though.

I worked with Ira before. Seems to be an ok guy, but the lead program is not to good.

Another thread resurrected after a year of stagnation!

Georgia, from what other agents tell me, is completely saturated with lead mailings because of the fact that anyone can get a temporary license there and go to work with no background check, no class, and no test at all. The last I heard, agents were getting a .5% response to a mailing - just 5 cards per 1,000. Even at our $370 rate, that's $74 per lead! Ouch!

If you're in Georgia and considering Final Expense, good luck! It's a battle field out here for this market. A whole lot of companies sending out mailers to the same folks. Brush up on ya skills!!!

If you're in Georgia and considering Final Expense, good luck! It's a battle field out here for this market. A whole lot of companies sending out mailers to the same folks. Brush up on ya skills!!!

Yes, everyone stay out of Georgia! We have already mailed everyone!

Back