Can Generate 300+ Leads Per Day, Best Way to Monetize?

fight_prof

Hey everyone... new to this forum, had a question.

I'm not a life insurance agent. I'm a media buyer, basically my life the last several years has been generating online traffic and sales for several types of products.

A friend asked me recently if I thought I could generate life insurance leads. I'd never done so but figured I'll give it a shot.

It took about a week or so to find my groove but now we are around 50-100 leads per day, and I am keeping my ad spends low because I don't have an effective way to monetize these leads, and I am only generating leads within California for now. So, nationwide I'm pretty sure we could hit 300+ leads per day, honestly probably close to 1000+.

These are people who have submitted a very clear online form requesting a quote.

I'm wondering if there is a way to sell these leads life insurance right away in the online funnel? Or if there is a place I can sell these leads, partner with a group that can close them, etc?

Some of the leads that submit the form will also become an immediate inbound call.

I know the commissions on policies so even closing 10-20% of the leads could be lucrative.

Any tips or insight appreciated. Thanks

We have a revenue share program and do this for several high volume life insurance websites (6,000+ leads/monthly currently) and they get paid more than they would selling on a "per lead" basis. Our call center has the capacity for a lot more.

And just so you can get a handle of the potential - you'll place 3%-4% of the leads into inforce policies if the quality is decent (not 10%-20%). Here's more details - fill out the contact form if interested and lets connect to see if it's a good fit.

The real money for you would be in starting your own call center. I have seen call centers offer their agents 15-25% commission while they're making a 80-100% commission override.

That would be true if he were a licensed experience insurance pro.

To start your own call center is going to require a significant investment of time and money. For a side project, I see more "Profit" doing a split with someone that owns all the risk of hiring/training and paying a staff of their own. Not to mention the software and system costs of running a call center.

It comes down to this being a long-term full-fledged company of its own for you or just extra profit on the side?

That would be true if he were a licensed experience insurance pro.

To start your own call center is going to require a significant investment of time and money. For a side project, I see more "Profit" doing a split with someone that owns all the risk of hiring/training and paying a staff of their own. Not to mention the software and system costs of running a call center.

It comes down to this being a long-term full-fledged company of its own for you or just extra profit on the side?

What he said

I have run a life insurance call center (appointment setting) in the past with 30+ appointment setters. Cost was astronomical. Drama was even worse since 95% of them were single women. I'd never touch it again lol

The real money for you would be in starting your own call center. I have seen call centers offer their agents 15-25% commission while they're making a 80-100% commission override.

I've seen call centers not even do that. Just offer a hourly payment and a bonus structure.

Generally the better agents end up jumping or become field agents very quickly when that happens.

I'm just curious how many of those 300+ leads are even valid. I bet close to half have bad contact info.

How long in this business are Leads good for? Meaning if I got a Lead today basically how long would I have to get ahold of them before they either went someplace else. Cause that would determine right there how much your leads are worth.

I know in Real Estate a buyer lead is typically good for 24-36 hours, then after that they have probably already been contacted and even signed with someone else/

Back