Can he get Life Coverage

I called on a guy today for final expense. When we went through the health questions he had a yes for cancer.
:no:
He had prostate cancer a year ago, radiated & now has healthy PSA. Since under 2 years ago, Old American says no. I checked underwriting guidelines & Americo is also a decline.

Anyone have something he could get?

I called on a guy today for final expense. When we went through the health questions he had a yes for cancer.
He had prostate cancer a year ago, radiated & now has healthy PSA. Since under 2 years ago, Old American says no. I checked underwriting guidelines & Americo is also a decline.

Americo has a Guarantee Issue Product he could get.

If you are looking at the underwriting guide for Americo, it can be confusing as it is one guide for their whole line (term, whole, universal, etc.) If you look at the agent guide for the Ultra Protector, you will see that the UPIII is GUARANTEED issue ages 50-75.

If you have Occidental/American Amicable available, their golden solution is not GI (declines terminal, oxygen, dialysis and a few others) but you can write current cancer and a heart attack yesterday. This plan has some decent rates given the underwriting.

If you are looking at the underwriting guide for Americo, it can be confusing as it is one guide for their whole line (term, whole, universal, etc.) If you look at the agent guide for the Ultra Protector, you will see that the UPIII is GUARANTEED issue ages 50-75.

If you have Occidental/American Amicable available, their golden solution is not GI (declines terminal, oxygen, dialysis and a few others) but you can write current cancer and a heart attack yesterday. This plan has some decent rates given the underwriting.

Thanks Matt,
Will check those rates & quote him on them.

You told me he was a 65 old Male Non Smoker.

I can get him $10,000 for $77.62 a month on a 2 year graded benefit. ROP plus 12% 1st year. ROP plus 24% 2nd year. There is no phone interview on this product and this product can be written through the mail also.

Call me for more details.

Mark Rosenthal
877-968-5757

Turns out this may be the best deal for him as a 65 yr old non- smoker would be 84.83 a month with Occidental's Golden Solution. He would pass their health questions it appears.

Back