Can I Be Appointed with Same Medicare Carriers Under 2 Different Agencies?

Thanks. If you can market other ways and get in front of people, or if afford to pay your own lead cost, you should go that route.

We all understand the question. And every answer was correct.

Rick

No. Some of the respondents thought he was trying to get free leads from one and sell for the other. That's not the case. He just wanted the option of making more if he could come up with leads from a source independent of the one who was providing free leads.

That is how I read it. Maybe some of the contributors people should refrain from replying if they don't have anything productive to add to the thread, conversation.

Well I've only been working with agents with that exact same question for 20-years. It slways starts out with the best intentions. But it never ends well.

Believe me, your lead supplying upline is expecting you to make sales that do not come from their leads. You need to be an adult and either work one way or the other. Choose your path and go down it.

He just wanted the option of making more if he could come up with leads from a source independent of the one who was providing free leads.

.....While still remaining cudly under his "security blanket". You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Here's one for the OP..."Why don't you man the hell up and just go indie?"

There. Problem solved.

----------

That is how I read it. Maybe some of the contributors people should refrain from replying if they don't have anything productive to add to the thread, conversation.

I saw many productive responses in this thread. Because you "read it differently" others shouldn't post? Funny how many of those posts were also written by experienced agents. Or maybe not so funny.

This forum has gotten so fun.

Only carrier I'm aware of that allows contracting with more than one upline is SilverScript. When I changed uplines I was told I'd remain contracted with both unless I terminated the first one.

I guess we didn't understand this:

I am appointed with an agency that pay out $300 per sign up on medicare. With this, they give me leads.

Recently, I found an agency that pay out around $500s per signup but I need to go out and get my own leads.

The new agency pay more and I want to be appointed with them but I still want to stay with my current agency because they give me lead.

Maybe you should refrain from scolding those of us who understand plain English.

Rick

I guess we didn't understand this:

I am appointed with an agency that pay out $300 per sign up on medicare. With this, they give me leads.

Recently, I found an agency that pay out around $500s per signup but I need to go out and get my own leads.

The new agency pay more and I want to be appointed with them but I still want to stay with my current agency because they give me lead.

Maybe you should refrain from scolding those of us who understand plain English.

Rick

And two paragraphs down from that he/she posted:

--------
I don't know how hard is it to get own leads but if I do, I want to sign seniors up with new agency because this would be the lead I find on my own. And I will sign seniors up in current agency only when they assign me their leads.
--------

Then in another post reiterated that timeflies understood correctly. So he/she said he/she wasn't going to "steal" leads and that's what he/she meant.

Since he/she can't do a dual sign up he/she won't be "put to the test". But his/her intentions were to be fair.

Back