Can someone recommend a marketing organization?

redraider

I am currently looking for a marketing organization to join. I mainly sell annuities. Is there anybody that has some experience with an marketing organization that they would recommend?

Creative Marketing, CMIC is by far the largest. I am appointed to several companies through them and they pay full street level commissions and offer as much or more support than anywhere I know of. My account rep is Rick Rooks. Their website is Welcome to CreativeMarketing.net

They know my name and I get plenty of attention from my account rep.

I would be more concerned about being with too small a marketing company. Lots of advertising, marketing, product and personalized support from CMIC. I am also with a couple other marketing companies and I get no support at all, no notifications of new products, ect. To each their own, but to me it is like riding in a luxury car vs an economy car. Sure there are lots of bells and whistles I don't use or need, but they are there just in case.

They have tons of in house generated marketing material, they keep an up to date library of all the forms you need and email the new updated forms for any product you need on request. They have lots of info online to make comparisons and help you find the right product for the situation... and on and on. A small group struggles just to keep up with their preferred vendor.

I also like M&O Marketing. M&O Marketing Home

Last edited:
Creative Marketing, CMIC is by far the largest. I am appointed to several companies through them and they pay full street level commissions and offer as much or more support than anywhere I know of. My account rep is Rick Rooks. Their website is Welcome to CreativeMarketing.net
And I found them to be just the opposite. Virtually no help with carrier issues.

I don't think they live up to their promises. I would prefer a smaller organization.

Rick

And I found them to be just the opposite. Virtually no help with carrier issues.

I don't think they live up to their promises. I would prefer a smaller organization.

Rick

They never promised me anything, and have exceeded my expectations. If I remember your issue was with a life insurance case you thought they dropped the ball on. My experiences have been very good regarding annuities. They are not a strong life insurance marketing group, but they didn't represent themselves as one to me. My life contracts are with other marketing groups, but I do very little life insurance business and would not know a good one from an awful one.

Look at Blueprint Financial in Dallas. I have used them for years and the service is good and personal. They are especially strong in annuities.

If you want to be treated like family, have EXCELLENT broker support and service, and top of the line commission rates, then The Palmer Agency is the one number to call.

I have been associated with them for a decade, now.

Feel free to visit their website (hyperlinked above). They are a family-owned company, and that is exactly how you, the agent will be treated. Myra, Jimmy, Ron, Philip, Sandi, and everyone else there are the best in the business.

They've been in business since 1962, and the owner, Harold Palmer, who still drops by from time to time, was in the business for 18 years before opening the agency.

Noone is sharper than Jimmy, Ron, or Myra when it comes to product, and they always stay on top of what products are best to provide your clients.

Check them out.

Back