Can someone recommend a marketing organization?

I was looking at creative marketing, is this the company that owns Leads Now. If it is, which I think so, do you have to be an exclusive creative marketing agent to have access to leads now?

They have an exclusive program set up with Leads Now, but I have seen other companies that use Leads Now also. CMIC just has a specific program and lead piece for their agents only. I used the Leads Now for a cycle and it works ok.

Whoever you go with, make sure you are getting full street level commissions. Support is somewhat overrated, but I like the fact that CMIC will do my signature guarantees in house and that they are up to date on all the products offered by all the companies they represent. Anyone who has had to drag a customer to a bank to get a medalion stamp on a transfer knows what a pain in the ass it can be. CMIC does it for me and all I have to furnish is a copy of the clients drivers license, which I photo with my phone camera.

There are lots of good marketing groups and lots of opinions. One thing you can be fairly sure of is that all of us here with a number of posts are not going to recommend a bad one. Some of the jabs and suspicion is that you and other new posters are setting up a conversation so they can introduce a marketing group serrupticiously.

Latest posts

Back