Can use some advice

marcia

Hi There,

Does anyone know anything about a company called Senior Healthcare Consultants?

Thanks.

I don't know much about the company, but from reading their website my interest is peaked yet I'm skeptical about the 3-5 preset appts. a day illustrated here Senior Healthcare Consultants and Subsidiary Companies Announce Election of Officers & Distribution Managers - Forbes.com

Have you been hired by them or contemplating working with the company?
I do like the fact that they appear somewhat honest on their website. I don't like the fact that their isn't much substance on their website. What do you know about them?

Hi There,

Does anyone know anything about a company called Senior Healthcare Consultants?

Thanks.

I don't specifically know anything about them BUT don't all the companies that provide leads generally just require you to sell products that are priced a little higher than the competition and work for substancially less commission than you would get without them? That's what I've seen.

If you can build a business yourself without them by putting some money into lead generation it seems to me you would be much better off and much more in control of your own destiny.

The exception might be the brand new agent who could benefit from the training.

Interesting that one of the commentors posted directly from the FMO website:

Not everyone can be a Navy Seal. Still, many give it their best shot to see if they have what it takes to make it through Navy Seal training. Some individuals are cut from the program during training, some just quit because they can't hack it. If success was easy, there would be no failures. SHC, in comparison, only wants the best of the best, literally. The rest can go be insurance agents or just return to the little cubicle from which they came. After all, the Navy needs Petty Officers, same as the insurance industry needs insurance agents.

Senior Healthcare Consultants - About Us

Back