Can You Beat Oxford's Rate? I Have a Client/prospect...

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a client who is male, age 75 and has a policy with Oxford for 7k. He pays $55.00 per month. Non - Smoker, relatively healthy. He should not be a GI. He and I live in MI.

He is interested in getting more for less, if possible?

I do not know of a carrier more competitive. Do you? If so, then....

Please PM me if you can beat this rate for more coverage with the details.

Thank you much in advance.

I have a client who is male, age 75 and has a policy with Oxford for 7k. He pays $55.00 per month. Non - Smoker, relatively healthy. He should not be a GI. He and I live in MI.

He is interested in getting more for less, if possible?

I do not know of a carrier more competitive. Do you? If so, then....

Please PM me if you can beat this rate for more coverage with the details.

Thank you much in advance.

It's gonna be very hard to beat this rate because of 2 factors...he took it out at age 74 and he managed to get the preferred rate. If you do happen to find a company that can beat the $55.09 rate please let me know.

So nobody can beat Oxford... it is the 'go to' right now for most favorable/competive rate? Just double checking before I call back Bob, yes his name is really Bob, to say:

'gee Bob, I'd really like to help you, but you're in the most favorable plan right now and I'm gonna have to advise you to stick with what you have.'

And I'm very okay with telling Bob that if that's the case. I do that a lot, in fact, when programs aren't a good fit (sucks for me but good for them).

I told Bob I'd get back with him the latest - next week. So if by some fluke someone has something, now would be most indicative.

Tx.

Last edited:
Back