Can You Check My Website and Give Some Advice?

hrn trn

Hi. I am planning to start getting into insurance business and before doing it I opened a website both to learn about insurance and to make it a reference for my personal business. Can you please check my website and give me some ideas to make it look like a professional one? I am giving the link below;

Insurance Fellow

You say in your post that you're planning on getting into the insurance business but haven't yet. However, your web site says: "I am an insurance professional who aims writing about insurance topics and answering insurance questions with an easy-to-understand language."

What are your qualifications to write about insurance and give advice?

Hi, thank you both for your answers. I am currently working in the finance department of an insurance company. As my job is about finance, I do not know a lot about the technical side of insurance. Since I am already in the insurance sector, I called myself an insurance professional eventhough my job is not directly related with technical insurance. Now I realize that calling myself a professional was not a good idea.

Also, what I mean by 'getting into insurance business' is working as independent agent.

Thanks for the comments again,
Best.

Last edited:
Not sure what the litigation climate is like in Turkey and the United Kingdom (your two listed Countries) but I would be very hesitant to give specific advice or answers to the public on a website. Just providing general definitions and brief explanations of what is commonly covered by various types of policies may be okay as an approach to get eyes to your site. However, think of the possible negative ramifications of any advice you dispense. You might be unknowingly holding yourself out to be an 'expert'.

Reactions: DHK
Back