Canadian Life Insurance Leads

sdsg

I am in the process of gauging interest for leads in the Canadian Life Insurance Market. I was working on similar sites in the UK and now that I am back I am trying to see if the same market for leads exists in Canada.

I do see similar sites, but I was wondering what the going rate is for high converting exclusive leads. For the site I was working for in the UK we were selling them for about $70 cdn, but it seems as if the Canadian market isn't as taken with these types of leads. Does anyone have experience with this, or can give me an idea of what a quality lead is worth in Canada, I would really appreciate it.

Hi,
Market is still there but good quality leads are hard to comeby.. let me know if you are still proceeding with this idea maybe we can work something differently..

Thanks
Jay

Hi,
Market is still there but good quality leads are hard to comeby.. let me know if you are still proceeding with this idea maybe we can work something differently..

Thanks
Jay

Hey Jay, you responded to a post that was done in 2009. It was that persons only post so it's doubtful they are still around to see your question. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Back