Cancer/critical Illness Insurance Question

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
I am looking for coverage for an individual in Utah with the following family history. It appears that Assurity, AGLA are both out, and I don't believe GTL's plan is available in Utah.

father died of esophageal cancer at age 40
mother breast cancer under age 50, in remission
sister colo-rectal cancer age 40, in treatment

Will anyone touch this guy with this family history. He is a non smoker? Thanks for any help.

I am looking for coverage for an individual in Utah with the following family history. It appears that Assurity, AGLA are both out, and I don't believe GTL's plan is available in Utah.

father died of esophageal cancer at age 40
mother breast cancer under age 50, in remission
sister colo-rectal cancer age 40, in treatment

Will anyone touch this guy with this family history. He is a non smoker? Thanks for any help.

If you are just looking for cancer coverage, AGLA will issue them with no problem.. CUL also has their plan approved in Utah

If you are just looking for cancer coverage, AGLA will issue them with no problem.. CUL also has their plan approved in Utah

I was looking at the American General Critical Care plus underwriting guide and with the family history it was a no go. Is there a separate cancer policy? I may not have access to it. Who is CUL?

I was looking at the American General Critical Care plus underwriting guide and with the family history it was a no go. Is there a separate cancer policy? I may not have access to it. Who is CUL?

Central United Life.. I can send you the name and number of my IMO if you want it.

In the beginning you said AGLA which is American General Life and Accident.. While they are part of the AIG/AG group of companies, they are separate from American General. They have their own product line and they do have a very good cancer policy. I don't know if American General has it or not.

Central United Life.. I can send you the name and number of my IMO if you want it.

In the beginning you said AGLA which is American General Life and Accident.. While they are part of the AIG/AG group of companies, they are separate from American General. They have their own product line and they do have a very good cancer policy. I don't know if American General has it or not.

Rouse, go ahead and send me the info on your IMO. As for the AGLA, American General mixup, that was my fault. American General does not have the cancer policy.

Rouse, go ahead and send me the info on your IMO. As for the AGLA, American General mixup, that was my fault. American General does not have the cancer policy.

Sending the info.. You get an independent special rep contract with AGLA through your local AGLA office.

Back