Cancer Insurance for 52 Yr Old Female. Cancer Free 6 Years. Thank You for Your Help.

Are you looking for a pure cancer plan that pays a lump sum benefit? If that is the case then I think you're out of luck.

I might look into a life insurance policy that has living benefit riders included; like Transamerica's living benefits or Phoenix life's safe harbor term.

but I would also speak with the company first and make sure that this will be covered. There may be exclusions even if they get approved.

Just looking at it from an insurance company's standpoint. I wouldn't insure someone against cancer if they've ever had it, period....

Good news is that health insurance is a go :)

Also, many GUL's have these riders included and if they are 6 years clear then they will qualify more than likely. MoO and NA are two that come to mind

Last edited:
No other health issues. Appreciate your help.

If no treatment for the last five years, Washington National Active Care or Critical Solutions.. Limp sum plus a rider that will pay for hospital daily, Chemo, etc. Can add heart, critical illness, accident coverages to them.

NTA Life only goes back five years as well as long as the proposed insured is entirely cancer free...they do a schedule of benefits that is actually quite good.

Back