Cancer Only Plans

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
For the under 65 market who has the best-priced lump sum cancer policy. Would like to go to $100K if possible.

Thanks

For the under 65 market who has the best-priced lump sum cancer policy. Would like to go to $100K if possible.

Thanks
Define best?... Basically they are all the same as far as benefits with one major exception.. Some will pay on melanoma and some won't.. Pick one that does..

I actually had a t65 call me last week saying him and his under 65 wife want a cancer policy. But he wants one that doesn’t pay lump sum.

Why does CUL have the best cancer policy?
Covers immunotherapy same as chemo for cancer. It also covers 26 specified diseases for the same benefits as cancer where most other companies that have specified diseases included only cover them for a hospital daily benefit. This is important as the cover lupus, MS, MD and other conditions that are now being treated with immunotherapy. I have been told that the he largest claim last year was for a Lupus claim in Kentucky.

Pays 100% of U&C up to the monthly max for chemo, immuno, radiation, co fort drugs, enhancement drugs, etc where most companies have switched to a daily indemnity. Melanoma covered same as internal cancer.

Liberal transportation and lodging benefits requiring on 50 miles from your home. Benefits for therapy, including speech therapy (which I had to have , tutoring for children.mental health consultations.

Lump sum benefit included. Can be increased by using the FOP as an add on.

Good commission rates.

Back