Cancer Plan Med Supp Cross Sell

I had some U65 clients that worked as CDC contractors. Lousy indemnity plan. Completely voluntary - NO employer contribution.

Yep. Indemnity plans are OK to fill in the gaps for high-deductible or MAPD but to use them as major medical is INSANE.

I have not sold cancer plans as of Yet, But I am getting interested in adding as a cross-sell, Mostly for med supp, I wanted to know what are some good plans to sell, and why?

Which have good premiums and Commission and which have easy E-apps and what else might be important to consider

UNL...., Manhattan only goes to age 69 but has the easiest online app around

A company that has a good lump sum plan that issues older ages (through age 84) is Standard Life and Casualty.. Their plan has a treatment ride you can add and it covers melanoma the same as internal cancer. Less comissions than many companies. No eapp .

Since you are in TN, you might want to look at National Security out of Elba AL. They have good rates on their cancer Lump sum benefit to age 70,, and also have an expense incurred plan.. Their CI plan is good . Their health pays 75%/14%/10% with immediate vesting. Another company that has a good lump sum plan that issues older ages is Standard Life and Casualty.. Their plan has a treatment ride you can add and it covers melanoma the same as internal cancer. Again, no eapp.

But the great thing NSL is they have is a graded DB FE plan issued 18-85. It pays 35% as first year death benefit, 70% as second year death benefit and 100% beginning the third year.. $25K on an 18 year male is only $35.02. Other than the confinement and aids questions, the only question is: In the past year, has the proposed insured used or been advised by a licensed medical provider: to use oxygen,to receive dialysis; to receive chemotherapy/radiation; to have or awaiting an organ or tissue transplant, or been diagnosed by a licensed medical provider with Dementia, Alzheimer’s; Congestive Heart Failure; Cirrhosis of the Liver; or any terminal illness(an illness that would be expected to cause death within 12 months)? List Current Medications.

I wrote a young fellow that had heart problems, open heart two years before and had been confined in a mental institution on two different occasions with no problem at all.. They also will take direct monthly bill on all their products..

UNL...., Manhattan only goes to age 69 but has the easiest online app around

A company that has a good lump sum plan that issues older ages (through age 84) is Standard Life and Casualty.. Their plan has a treatment ride you can add and it covers melanoma the same as internal cancer. Less comissions than many companies. No eapp .

Since you are in TN, you might want to look at National Security out of Elba AL. They have good rates on their cancer Lump sum benefit to age 70,, and also have an expense incurred plan.. Their CI plan is good . Their health pays 75%/14%/10% with immediate vesting. Another company that has a good lump sum plan that issues older ages is Standard Life and Casualty.. Their plan has a treatment ride you can add and it covers melanoma the same as internal cancer. Again, no eapp.

But the great thing NSL is they have is a graded DB FE plan issued 18-85. It pays 35% as first year death benefit, 70% as second year death benefit and 100% beginning the third year.. $25K on an 18 year male is only $35.02. Other than the confinement and aids questions, the only question is: In the past year, has the proposed insured used or been advised by a licensed medical provider: to use oxygen,to receive dialysis; to receive chemotherapy/radiation; to have or awaiting an organ or tissue transplant, or been diagnosed by a licensed medical provider with Dementia, Alzheimer’s; Congestive Heart Failure; Cirrhosis of the Liver; or any terminal illness(an illness that would be expected to cause death within 12 months)? List Current Medications.

I wrote a young fellow that had heart problems, open heart two years before and had been confined in a mental institution on two different occasions with no problem at all.. They also will take direct monthly bill on all their products..

Good info One thing I do live in TN dont do that much buis here mostly Il,IN,TX,NC SC there are other states as well but those are my top 5

I am def interested ages 64-75, 69 limit cuts off a lot of of people so I do need a carrier for older than 69 as well

Good info One thing I do live in TN dont do that much buis here mostly Il,IN,TX,NC SC there are other states as well but those are my top 5

I am def interested ages 64-75, 69 limit cuts off a lot of of people so I do need a carrier for older than 69 as well
UNL should work for you. They also have soem other plans in that age group, Dental, Home Health Care, STC..

Back