Canseco Ins.

I got the brochures in the mail from my brokerage house I use. Looks to me like they are trying to tap into the supplemental market, the cancer and hospital indemnity and final expense markets. The brochures were impressive, at least. I think they may be coming out with critical illness.

I got the brochures in the mail from my brokerage house I use. Looks to me like they are trying to tap into the supplemental market, the cancer and hospital indemnity and final expense markets. The brochures were impressive, at least. I think they may be coming out with critical illness.

Yea, I believe you are correct about the critical illness. Yet they have a Mortgage Term thing going, went thru their online training about the products. All over the training they were heavy on how competitive their Mortgage Term was, yea right! It was thru the roof!

I do like their Cancer Plan, that is their bread and butter.

I just did a search, I'm sure anyone who's really interested can do the same.

It is important because it is relevant. I know people whose disability claims were denied by Conseco, and as a result, will never buy another policy from them, regardless of who is "manning the helm", nor will their friends.

Back