Cant Believe I didn't get the number

Grays3600

Been Captive for 4 years, going independent early next year and trying to set everything up, I average over 120 life polices every year and $100,000 premium, and we are very limited so I am super excited to have many options, about a month ago a gentleman called me from Texas and it sure sounded like they were the answer to many options for all my life, annuity, Disability needs. but I was getting out of shower and like a dummy I didn't save his number I hope he has a good follow up system as I told him to call me close to the end of the year. I am thinking I want to go ahead and lock something down So Looking for some guidance here, I think I am looking for a IMO (is that correct) what is some key questions that I need answered when I speak to them. I have a GA for my P & C should I go with who they recommend, they dont do it but have someone I can call. I appreciate any guidance what so ever, It is important to me to have versatility in that market as my hands have been tied for the last 4 years.

Thanks for your time.

Don't "poop" on yourself over it. You won't get ahead in life by pooping on yourself. Learn from it, try not to do it again, and move forward. I've got a lot of great and positive things in my life, and most of them came from learning how not to do it the hard way. That and learning from other people.

You came here asking for advice, which is smart. You'll probably get a lot of great input on here.

Back