Can't Believe it Took me This Long

Keep is great for grocery lists.

Also if you use G Contacts (the newer version) and Gmail when you send an email to "Mary Smith" a notation is automatically entered in her contact file under "Interactions"

Yeah becoming one of my favorite apps. I saw a Laser printer I liked the other day. Used the Keep camera snapped a pic used my stylus to jot down a couple notes. If I would have just snapped the pic it would have beed lost with the other 50,000 in my phone. Oh, and uploads to drive.

Got to try the G Contacts.

I use Google Apps Which is what G Suits was called in the olden days.

Google Apps Which is what G Suits was called in the olden days.

Looks like they kept the name and rehashed it.
G Suite – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar and More for Business

One thing I DON'T like about Google is the way they decide to retire a product because they think everyone will prefer the new one.

Their support is sketchy as well, especially when you are trying to get an answer. Even if you find a forum where your question has been posed before the solution doesn't match the current layout of the product.

Looks like they kept the name and rehashed it.
G Suite – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar and More for Business

One thing I DON'T like about Google is the way they decide to retire a product because they think everyone will prefer the new one.

Their support is sketchy as well, especially when you are trying to get an answer. Even if you find a forum where your question has been posed before the solution doesn't match the current layout of the product.

Agreed. However, being an old guy coming from Microsoft Outlook and Word makes me feel like I can keep up with you kids now.

I believe the kids say that is a bitchin car. Was that Dayton (DS4) in the Hellcat?

I'm no kid. Used Lotus when it was just 1 (2 and 3 came later) and Wordperfect.

Back