Can't Open Eligibility Notices Today?

dgoldenz

Virginia
Anyone else having a problem opening the eligibility notices for clients today? I've done a few apps and none of them would open it, clicking the link just didn't do anything. I tried going in through the document upload feature too and it still wouldn't open.

Anyone else having a problem opening the eligibility notices for clients today? I've done a few apps and none of them would open it, clicking the link just didn't do anything. I tried going in through the document upload feature too and it still wouldn't open.

YUP. Happened twice for me today

Me too on two web broker sites along with a HC.gov error message saying they were experiencing problems and to try again later. I was able to open some tonight but I still have not been able to open the other stubborn ones. Will try tomorrow or after the deadline

I had trouble uploading docs and downloading the eligibility notices. Mine started working last night.

Just what I logged on to find out, speaking of Elig Notices. I was thinking they hadn't actually reconciled 2015 yet.

I had some trouble with it over the weekend. At first I didn't think it was going to download the PDF, but it eventually popped up after what seemed like a minute or more.

I had some that wouldn't let me enroll 1st time through on web broker portal. Went back and got all enrolled, may have missed one or two eligibility notices. Got better later.

Back