Can't Reach Adjuster

myles

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the proper page to post this. But my adjuster is having a hard time reaching the other party's adjuster. Wondering if there's a point where we could save forget it we can't get a hold of your adjuster we're closing the claim.

Long story short is my downstairs neighbor filed a claim with her insurance company saying that my air conditioning unit caused water damage to her home. My adjuster is on the east coast and we are on the west coast so that may be why they can't get ahold of each other. But it's been well over a month that my adjuster has been trying to reach the other adjuster.

Wondering if there's a point where we could save forget it we can't get a hold of your adjuster we're closing the claim.

More than a month?

Now would be a good time for your adjuster to notify the other adjuster that the claim is closed due to lack of activity.

Can't imagine why your adjuster can't figure that out. He can reopen the claim with a keystroke if he gets contacted later.

Thank you! She did say they are playing phone tag. I don't understand why they can't figure out a time to talk. Maybe that is why. I did ask if there was a point where we can say in essence "forget it" but she said no. I may ask for a new adjuster. I've also told her that I'm getting frustrated with the whole situation.

Back