Can't think of anyone...

I'm primarily work in Medicare with a bit of FE and some complimentary products. I have a client who is wanting to purchase a life insurance policy on her son. He is 23, bipolar, and incarcerated. I can't think of any companies I currently have in my arsenal, but told her I would look around. I appreciate any suggestions.

Hmm. I have a term product that's GI for ages 18+, but prison "may" be an issue. The company is upgrading their site right now so I can't look at the online app, but here is some information.

If you want the FMO's information, let me know and I'll send it over.

Attachments

• Generations PLUS 2 Rates (11).pdf
    408.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Generations Plus Brochure 9 2016.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Hmm. I have a term product that's GI for ages 18+, but prison "may" be an issue. The company is upgrading their site right now so I can't look at the online app, but here is some information.

If you want the FMO's information, let me know and I'll send it over.
CalStar also goes down to 18. It's close to GI, but wouldn't work in this case because they ask if the enrolling member is unable to work a minimum of 20 hours or more per week on a regular basis?

Unless they count working in the prison laundry as working. Maybe they will work.

CalStar doesn't do a phone interview do they? Isn't it done completely online. I haven't used them yet...and probably never will.

The 3rd party administrator does a verification interview. YOu enroll a person, and then they get a phone call at later date. Unless something changed in last 30 days. They are smart by having a 3rd party do this, to avoid abuse like several other products that got abused by certain groups

The 3rd party administrator does a verification interview. YOu enroll a person, and then they get a phone call at later date. Unless something changed in last 30 days. They are smart by having a 3rd party do this, to avoid abuse like several other products that got abused by certain groups
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info. :yes:

Latest posts

Back