Capitol Life Is Entering the Medicare Supplement Market!

The UW will probably be the same? :huh:
I would think it would be . New charter same company amerilife runs it so it's cheaper to get the same uw and use the same tech and back office support. . I could be wrong but I think americo and Manhattan when they launched great southern and wula, we had the same underwriting.

I would think it would be . New charter same company amerilife runs it so it's cheaper to get the same uw and use the same tech and back office support. . I could be wrong but I think americo and Manhattan when they launched great southern and wula, we had the same underwriting.
Makes it easier on us too. :yes:

Yes, Manhattan/ Western United was the same UW. I never picked up Americo/GS.

Backed with Aetna's technology (the new underwriting Red/Yellow/Greenlight system), this will be a good launch. The company has a solid background, now coupled with an easy enrollment process and customer service team backing the Med Supp product.

Where Capitol Life Medicare Supplement is expected to launch and when:
capstates.jpg

More info here.

Medicare Supplement with Immediate Underwriting

Capitol Life Insurance Company, a Liberty Bankers Insurance Group company, has taken Medicare Supplement sales to the next level with their revolutionary On The Spot underwriting. Now, you have the power to quote, enroll, and receive an approved application in just minutes - saving you and your clients time and money!

- Quote, enroll, and get approval in just one meeting
- e-App for face-to-face or remote selling
- 7% household discount and competitive premiums
- Top-dollar commissions

Your Medicare clients will love the simplicity and ease-of-enrollment of this new exciting Medicare Supplement health plan.

Back