Captive Agent Seeking Telemarket Leads in Ky

KCBell73

Expert
I am a captive agent here in Western Ky. I am health and life licensed with a bent toward final expense and long term care. I'm seeking pre-qualified telemarketing final expense leads. Here's my info.
We do not sell over the phone but I am willing to travel quite a distance within Kentucky.
I prefer a company that uses a live telemarketer all the way through the call and I do like DIG's knockout questions. (Nice way to know IF the lead will likely pass the health questions on our simple app.)
I don't care for live transfer since I can't always be available to answer. I'd much rather take a lead sheet and go right to their door.
I would like to see reasonable household income parameters. No sense getting leads on people who only report 10,000 or less a year and don't have anywhere near enough money to pay a reasonable premium. (Although I did sell a 65 a month premium to a widower making only 11000 a year just recently. So I can't say the sale would be impossible, just less likely.)
I'd like to have my campaign fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. Some places I've read on here that take months to produce 20 leads is much too long.
And I want a dedicated campaign. I don't want to be one of ten who get these leads where it's more of a race to the front door than it is a true lead.
I have been doing my own telemarketing for leads for a while and although it does work for me, I do not like it and I'm spending way too much time doing it. I'm very willing to pay to skip this step.
So, knowing all that, who should I contact for dedicated pre-qualified telemarket leads in final expense?
Also, I've read posts by and about so many of u guys (ex. gooner and dig and galt and thad) but other than daviso, I can barely make heads or tales of what company you guys all work with so that I havent been able to check you out.
Please and thank you in advance.

If you like digs knockout questions why not just use him? I've heard good things about his leads, so I say use him.

His is the only company I was able to research because I haven't been able to determine what companies the rest of u guys are with to even look at. I thought I'd get some comparison quotes before I made my decision.

You should try Thad's leads.

Great! Thanks! You know? That's the same advice I've read everywhere. Now if I could just get someone to tell me what company i need to contact to get "Thad's leads" I would gladly check it out. You see, Ive not been on here long enough to automatically connect a screen name with a company. Now, at the risk of sounding really stupid, I searched the web for Thad's leads and that's not it. So what company does "Thad's leads" refer to.

Great! Thanks! You know? That's the same advice I've read everywhere. Now if I could just get someone to tell me what company i need to contact to get "Thad's leads" I would gladly check it out. You see, Ive not been on here long enough to automatically connect a screen name with a company. Now, at the risk of sounding really stupid, I searched the web for Thad's leads and that's not it. So what company does "Thad's leads" refer to.

Hahaha. Post #2 was by Thad. His username is Thad.Sipple

These aren't big companies. Thad is the same Thad that replied to you. Just tell him to contact you about his leads. That's how you do it.

Ultimately any lead source is a crap shoot gamble, even the ones that supposedly pre-qualify for health and all that.

Most telemarketing leads will run $18-$22 a piece, with some less and some a little bit more.

You need to invest at least $1000 into a marketing campaign before you can truly assess the longer-term viability.

Just pick one recommended on the Forum and find out if it is good for you.

I personally abhor telemarketing leads and final expense direct mailers that don't mention life insurance. But there are plenty of agents reading this thread who get consistent results from each.

I am a captive agent here in Western Ky. I am health and life licensed with a bent toward final expense and long term care. I'm seeking pre-qualified telemarketing final expense leads. Here's my info.
We do not sell over the phone but I am willing to travel quite a distance within Kentucky.
I prefer a company that uses a live telemarketer all the way through the call and I do like DIG's knockout questions. (Nice way to know IF the lead will likely pass the health questions on our simple app.)
I don't care for live transfer since I can't always be available to answer. I'd much rather take a lead sheet and go right to their door.
I would like to see reasonable household income parameters. No sense getting leads on people who only report 10,000 or less a year and don't have anywhere near enough money to pay a reasonable premium. (Although I did sell a 65 a month premium to a widower making only 11000 a year just recently. So I can't say the sale would be impossible, just less likely.)
I'd like to have my campaign fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. Some places I've read on here that take months to produce 20 leads is much too long.
And I want a dedicated campaign. I don't want to be one of ten who get these leads where it's more of a race to the front door than it is a true lead.
I have been doing my own telemarketing for leads for a while and although it does work for me, I do not like it and I'm spending way too much time doing it. I'm very willing to pay to skip this step.
So, knowing all that, who should I contact for dedicated pre-qualified telemarket leads in final expense?
Also, I've read posts by and about so many of u guys (ex. gooner and dig and galt and thad) but other than daviso, I can barely make heads or tales of what company you guys all work with so that I havent been able to check you out.
Please and thank you in advance.

Where in Western Ky are you? And what company are you with?

Where in Western Ky are you? And what company are you with?

I am in Calloway county. Murray ky. I'm captive with Modern Woodmen of America.

----------

These aren't big companies. Thad is the same Thad that replied to you. Just tell him to contact you about his leads. That's how you do it.

I know that Thad.sipple is the "Thad's leads" who I replied to. My reply was meant to be funny sarcastic. Lol. He told me to use Digs, but he still never told me what his lead co name is. How am I supposed to check out a company if I don't know the name of the company? I guess ur right. I'll just have to contact him.
I likely will go with DIG if he'll take another Ky agent. I like to do my homework and there are hundreds of lead companies out there. I was hoping to weed out a bit by fishing to see who was competitive from the forum.
Also, I kind of wanted to keep my options open. If I find a good company now who can also offer a long term care campaign later that would be good. I know dig only does final expense.

Back