Captive Health Agent Looking to Broker with a GA...

crcheston

I am a captive health insurance agent and am sick of not having more options for my clients. I am looking to get appointed with different major carriers. I want to have the option to sell over the phone and take advantage of the web. Is it beneficial to contract with a General Agency rather than contract independently with the different insurance companies? I have recently talked to AIO and Newave. Anyone have any advice or info on these two agencies. Thanks

I am a captive health insurance agent and am sick of not having more options for my clients. I am looking to get appointed with different major carriers. I want to have the option to sell over the phone and take advantage of the web. Is it beneficial to contract with a General Agency rather than contract independently with the different insurance companies? I have recently talked to AIO and Newave. Anyone have any advice or info on these two agencies. Thanks

We would be interested in helping you out. Please check out our website use my login name then .com

Back