Captive

Anderson

I'm just studying for my license and would like to go with a company with good training. I've read about which companies not to start with. Any recommendations of good companies? I'm in Nevada.
Thanks
Debbie

I'm just studying for my license and would like to go with a company with good training. I've read about which companies not to start with. Any recommendations of good companies? I'm in Nevada.
Thanks
Debbie

Any particular product you like? Any certain market, seniors, middle market or something to go on. Lot of companies out there if you could narrow your desires it might help just a tad.

Life and Health. Seniors (maybe) I'm too new to be sure yet. I'm willing to work hard and have a lot of sales background. I am looking for a company to work with that will let me keep food on the table while learning.

What companies have you looked into and how did you get interested in selling insurance?

I've been recruited by Ameriprise, Liberty National and UGA. I was looking to change careers and have always been in some form of sales. The company I'm with now I have hit an income ceiling. 3% raise a year for the next twenty years. (Yuck). I'm good with people and people trust me. I've had customers remember me 10 years later. Insurance because you sell the product once, service your customers once or twice a year and you keep getting income.

Ameriprise has an excellent training program. Those other two companies don't deserve to be mentioned in the same thread. It may not be where you want to stay forever, but you'd get good training, and you could have a professional sales career.

Back