Car Magnets? Has Anyone Ever Used Them?

ndpistonfan

Expert
I'm a relatively new agent who specializes in Medicare Supplements and had an agent I know say he used a car magnet to increase his Major Medical sales significantly. Does anyone have any experience using a car magnet for Medicare Supplement sales? If so, can you describe what the magnet said and looked like? Thanks for any help.:)

I'm a relatively new agent who specializes in Medicare Supplements and had an agent I know say he used a car magnet to increase his Major Medical sales significantly. Does anyone have any experience using a car magnet for Medicare Supplement sales? If so, can you describe what the magnet said and looked like? Thanks for any help.:)

I don't know about anyone else but I have never called a phone number that I have seen on a car magnet. However, if you do get one I would also put one on the back of the vehicle. I sure am not going to drive along side someone while looking for a pen to write down the number while driving.

On second thought, when they are doing that and run into you because they aren't paying attention it will at least give you an opportunity to get their contact information from the police report. :D

I know it sounded cheesy and you'd have the risk of uninsurables calling, but it sounded feasible. I never try to rule anything out of the realm of possibility. Crazier things have been known to happen ;). BTW Frank, how's it going? Had a great talk with Anthony yesterday. Thanks for your help with that. :yes:

I know it sounded cheesy and you'd have the risk of uninsurables calling, but it sounded feasible. I never try to rule anything out of the realm of possibility. Crazier things have been known to happen ;). BTW Frank, how's it going? Had a great talk with Anthony yesterday. Thanks for your help with that. :yes:

Life is good but there is always a little room for improvement. :)

He's a really good guy, he has become a good friend over the past six years. Call anytime I can help.

I tried this several years ago. The first day I drove my car with the signs, I got a call from a lady on her cell phone. She thought my car was for sale.... :yes:

I got one other call over the next two years....

They work.

Feast or Famine, they are cheap and it only takes one very small sale to pay for them.

Back of the car is the best place for them

First: Don't assume the entire population is just like you.
Second: You ever park your car at a mall?

The signs work, sometimes more than most agents on here.

:laugh:

I don't know about anyone else but I have never called a phone number that I have seen on a car magnet. However, if you do get one I would also put one on the back of the vehicle. I sure am not going to drive along side someone while looking for a pen to write down the number while driving.

On second thought, when they are doing that and run into you because they aren't paying attention it will at least give you an opportunity to get their contact information from the police report. :D

Back