Car Magnets

This photo was in another thread. A car magnet with this picture and your phone number underneath might get some attention. Not sure it would pass compliance.
Image:
tombstone.jpg

Since it doesn't have a company name or mention a specific product, there isn't a compliance issue. :D

It's compliant alright........but I can see how many stodgy insurance companies would not "approve" this.

I think it's fine though. Sometimes you have to hit em right between the eyes.

Do you use car magnets and do they actually benefit you?

Obviously, they're a low cost way to tell people what you do, but does anyone get any consumer inquiries with them?
I would find something better to spend the money on. Car magnets are pretty cheesy IMO.

Last edited:
This photo was in another thread. A car magnet with this picture and your phone number underneath might get some attention. Not sure it would pass compliance.

I think it was extremely late for someone who is thinking to use this image for advertising, but I want to let everyone know, it was denied at least from my company. They said " This cemetery image in conjunction with the content is inappropriate and exaggerated and should not be used."

Back