Care Improvement Plus

supersupps

Guru
Does anyone do business with CIP. A few referrals are a good fit for them, but CIP often requires face to face appt and I dont have time for that. Does anyone use mail or other method for CIP enrollees ?

Does anyone do business with CIP. A few referrals are a good fit for them, but CIP often requires face to face appt and I dont have time for that. Does anyone use mail or other method for CIP enrollees ?

Not only that. When you go out, I had to ask for the names of all of their docs and other providers and proactively phone them after the contract was signed to make sure that they could bill CIP. About 50% had never heard of it, 20-25% refused outright and 25% said that they had "a few" patients on it. My friend who sells a lot of it also had unfounded trivial member allegations from their verification dept that he had to explain. It does better in rural areas where there is no access to a decent network.

I write for CIP
...they have been bought by United Health Care and are greatly expanding their market.

Never had an issue...never had a problem.

Many consider CIP the elite among the Dual/Chronic side of Medicare Advantage.

You will have to be licensed with United and do all their certifications....You can go FMO or ICA.

As for "face to face"...if you want to maintain your clients...that is the only viable way...or someone like me will do it and take your business.

Seniors expect...and rightly so...SERVICE and a FACE

Only since they are bought by UHC will we start carrying them in our office.

I have seen some royally screwed up situations caused by their agents and claims dept.

I write for CIP
...they have been bought by United Health Care and are greatly expanding their market.

Never had an issue...never had a problem.

Many consider CIP the elite among the Dual/Chronic side of Medicare Advantage.

You will have to be licensed with United and do all their certifications....You can go FMO or ICA.

As for "face to face"...if you want to maintain your clients...that is the only viable way...or someone like me will do it and take your business.

Seniors expect...and rightly so...SERVICE and a FACE

Yea...u keep thinking that hotshot...

Back