Carefreeagency.com Carefree Insurance Services

MrSockMonkey

Expert
Has anyone heard of these folks or have experience with them? I searched the Forum and didn't really find anything.

They seem to have a lot to offer a new agent. I am newly licensed (again) Florida Life & Health and have previous experience years ago with Colonial Life & Accident. Have been in sales most of my adult life and can sell but I need the ins-and-outs to start over.

Recently sold 2 FE policies but prefer the Medicare Market. Thanks for any help with this.

p.s. I am a nice senior lady on Medicare recently myself and understand their pain in figuring all this out.

Besides the folks I run into on my own, I want to do Medicare phone sales. I am an RV'r and love to travel. Thanks again.

Last Year was my first year to work with them them. I can honestly say that they do a lot for their agents even more so than any other FMO’s that I’ve worked with in the last 18 years. I have received great contracts, support, leads, marketing and the ability to use their offices in FL, OK, TX and MO when needed. With all being said, I only have three contracts with them and am in the process of transferring the rest before AEP.

I don't know what to think. 122 views, and the only response is from someone who may be from the company in question, because it is their first post.

Anyone? Have I posted this in the wrong thread?

Thank you, Chazm for replying...Their site is
Carefree Insurance Services

It sounds like they offer the whole kit and caboodle...website, training, support, every carrier I have heard of, even 1st year E&O and Ahip. All of this and more.

Is all this possible? I may be new to you all, but have been lurking here a long time. There is kind of an infamous outfit offering all this regarding Final Expense, and I wonder if it is the same folks, so I know to stay away. Otherwise, I sure could use all this. I can sell but I need some hand holding to get me up and running again. Then, look out.

Last edited:
Thank you, Chazm for replying...Their site is
Carefree Insurance Services

It sounds like they offer the whole kit and caboodle...website, training, support, every carrier I have heard of, even 1st year E&O and Ahip. All of this and more.

Is all this possible? I may be new to you all, but have been lurking here a long time. There is kind of an infamous outfit offering all this regarding Final Expense, and I wonder if it is the same folks, so I know to stay away. Otherwise, I sure could use all this. I can sell but I need some hand holding to get me up and running again. Then, look out.
If it sounds too good to be true..........:skeptical:

Why not go with a known FMO that's on the Forum? Just be sure to get a signed release. :yes:

That is what I was thinking, Goillini52, about the too good to be true part. But just per chance, it is true?
I know, if no one here knows them, that is the proof...I have to stop believing in unicorns. But maybe? If no one knows, maybe it is just because no one knows? What is the chance of that....okay, I am a ......

I am asking this on this forum because I trust in you folks. I need accurate information, no matter what I wish were true. Thanks so much.

That is what I was thinking, Goillini52, about the too good to be true part. But just per chance, it is true?
I know, if no one here knows them, that is the proof...I have to stop believing in unicorns. But maybe? If no one knows, maybe it is just because no one knows? What is the chance of that....okay, I am a ......
2 you can trust on the Forum for Med Supps are Todd King and Ben Boman. If you need face to face training, Ben has a man that will come to you(Peter Walker, also trustworthy and good).:yes:

Go with a sure thing, Good Luck!

Back