Careful buying telemarketed leads

Yall are gay bashing this one lead vendor, but anyone that buys net leads, is calling dnc numbers as well. In fact, a lot of the internet lead vendors are selling affiliate tm leads, which are also on the dnc list, and a lot of these leads, when contacted, will say "I didn't ask for anyone to contact me. What's the difference?

Yall are gay bashing this one lead vendor, but anyone that buys net leads, is calling dnc numbers as well. In fact, a lot of the internet lead vendors are selling affiliate tm leads, which are also on the dnc list, and a lot of these leads, when contacted, will say "I didn't ask for anyone to contact me. What's the difference?

I had one internet lead vendor try and pass of teli leads I put an end to that right away,

The main difference if prospect goes online to search out info and puts name and number to be contacted, A teli lead is not looking calling or online looking but gets a call out of the blue to push a call back.

Honestly, I don't know why the agent should be on the hook when teli company breaks the rules but I know its true

87698993.jpg

Back