Carelink opportunity

So, another question regarding an opportunity that I will interview for tomorrow. Working for Carelink, selling advantage plans through Advantra with pre-set appointments, work out of the house, report to a DM.

Salary plus commission...anyone wrote a bunch with Carelink that could provide some insight here..

Thanks again Forum.. where would I be without you..

:biggrin:

Pre-set appts have a way of turning into, 'you can't depend on us for all your business so start dialing the phone', deals. If you are ok with giving up commission for a little security, and a lot more reporting and micromanagement, it might be a good deal.

i guess i should have elaborated on Carelink, they offer Coventry Medicare plans here in WV. Most are through Advantra.

If it is competitive and a good product, they are going to set all of your appointments, pay you a salary and a fair bonus, why not?

Anyone with that deal in kansas city, give me a shout ;)

If all they offer is MA plans then you will probably end up selling MA's to people that would be better with a supp. MA's have their place, but when a supp is available that's what they should have. Watch out for the person that tells you they make a living selling MA's, they're probably commission driven and they hurt people along the way.
Now, as for Coventry...love 'em. That's the only one I sell anymore other than a few Cigna plans where they fit.

Back