Careplus Commissions

They usually pay one month after it's effective and I think around the 5th or so. So maybe aug 5.
What I'm more curious about is how much I'm getting. I had a t65 effective June 1 and in July they paid me the full $425.
So I put about 40 people on careplus effective July 1. Will I get $4k or $8k?

They usually pay one month after it's effective and I think around the 5th or so. So maybe aug 5.
What I'm more curious about is how much I'm getting. I had a t65 effective June 1 and in July they paid me the full $425.
So I put about 40 people on careplus effective July 1. Will I get $4k or $8k?

ok, I had problems getting paid the last 2 months, and was told they pay in the begining of the month, so when I didnt get paid today I was wondering if I was going to have to nag them to get paid again.

So far I have been getting paid the full $425 too. Up until yesterday when humana did their "mandatory adjustments" I was expecting to be paid in full for my july enrollees, but now I am expecting only half.

Just for future reference, do they also pay renewals in the begining of the month?

ok, I had problems getting paid the last 2 months, and was told they pay in the begining of the month, so when I didnt get paid today I was wondering if I was going to have to nag them to get paid again. So far I have been getting paid the full $425 too. Up until yesterday when humana did their "mandatory adjustments" I was expecting to be paid in full for my july enrollees, but now I am expecting only half. Just for future reference, do they also pay renewals in the begining of the month?

Dunno. Just started selling them this past aep, which wasn't paid until feb. Ugh.

Speaking of Humana's adjustment. I don't understand it. I got paid on all my aep biz from last year when I've already been paid on it

Dunno. Just started selling them this past aep, which wasn't paid until feb. Ugh.

Speaking of Humana's adjustment. I don't understand it. I got paid on all my aep biz from last year when I've already been paid on it

supposedly they are mandated from CMS to charge back commissions to make them pro-rated for this year. Then the remainder will be paid pmpm starting january, assuming the policy is still in place.

I just had a few policy have the true-up charge back on me because of that.

Not sure why you would be paid twice on a policy...sounds like a chargeback waiting to happen...

supposedly they are mandated from CMS to charge back commissions to make them pro-rated for this year. Then the remainder will be paid pmpm starting january, assuming the policy is still in place. I just had a few policy have the true-up charge back on me because of that. Not sure why you would be paid twice on a policy...sounds like a chargeback waiting to happen...

It has to be.
What I mean is, I signed up about 30 people last AEP to Humana. They paid me immediately which pretty much pays all of 2014. Then yesterday I get a comm report that shows $15.25/month for all those people from january through June. So paid twice.

has anyone got in there care plus commissions for policies effective in July yet?
I have a deposit in processing from Humana for $10k and I'm pretty sure that has to be Careplus because I haven't sold that much Humana. Do you see a deposit now?

I have a deposit in processing from Humana for $10k and I'm pretty sure that has to be Careplus because I haven't sold that much Humana. Do you see a deposit now?

Yes, I got one today too :)

It looks like they paid everything in full too. i assume they will email a commission statement within the next couple of days?..

Back