Carrier Direct Enrollments

Turning purple and dem ground game in full force

This is true....don't want to loose those gains, do they.
Anyway this has got to be better than going through hc.gov I look forward to using it. I imagine the process will be trimmed down some to accommodate the non US born folks.

From the above article...
"The Obama administration hopes by focusing on the three large states, they can test whether that portion of the glitch-filled HealthCare.gov site is being fixed."

What the hell does this mean!? They need to run a pilot program in conjunction with evil private insurance companies to learn whether or not their subsidy qualification system is working? That was supposed to be determined MONTHS ago. Is HHS-CMS so incompetent that they can't even test their own systems in-house?

One thing's for sure...with all the Private-Government collaborating, testing, studying, and tweaking, this will not be ready for nationwide deployment until near the end of Open Enrollment, if then. If HHS-CMS is heavily involved, we'll be seeing the HC.gov Frankenstein replicating baby versions of itself, state-by-state.

I been enrolling with this method since oct 1... Idiots is what these clowns are... Hey Obama ...... Wanna know how to enroll? Call your daddy peeler, I'll get ya home.... I'm the master......

What HHS wants to do is allow applicants to stay away from their insane Healthcare.gov all-together. You start at the carrier website and don't leave it until the plan is purchased. Official subsidy is calculated and applied without having to go to healthcare.gov. I would cry tears of joy if this were to actually come true...especially before Christmas. What a wonderful x-mas present it would be!
-ac

Now, is it possible when they say direct enroll that they may cut the agent out and all the beloved corporate rep's write them all?

If it's a "test", why would you pick 3 large states, wouldn't you want to do 3 smaller states to "test".

The direct carrier enrollments still need to "ping" the IRS data hub to verify subsidies.

If the carriers and gov't have learned anything, it's that agents are the best source of information as I've been training my own carrier reps on this law and procedures.

Back