Carrier Trips 2017

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
So what is the rundown of trips during this year's qualification?

Foresters - Jackson hole Wyoming 80k
UHL - European cruise 65k
Transamerica - Hawaii 140k

Do you have any specific strategy to try and qualify, obviously focusing your business and one carrier over any other is key....

Do you have any specific strategy to try and qualify, obviously focusing your business and one carrier over any other is key....
The UHL trip is a 7 day cruise of the Baltic Sea with stops in the Scandinavian countries and Russia. Sounds like a great trip.. Reckon anybody has clued Putin. in that a bunch of insurance agents are about to invade?

----------

Settlers is the Greenbriar in WV . 50K

Feel free to throw up any and all carriers you earn this year and enjoy next. 8 day cruise in Europe sounds killer for 65K a la 1,250 a week in production.

Feel free to throw up any and all carriers you earn this year and enjoy next. 8 day cruise in Europe sounds killer for 65K a la 1,250 a week in production.

Only problem is it is UHL... Seems most agents that use them have a love / hate relationship with them.. Then there is JD, he just hates them.

I don't have a large berth of knowledge with them but EAPP, easy POS call, competitive rates what issues do you find? Not that this is the topic...

I don't have a large berth of knowledge with them but EAPP, easy POS call, competitive rates what issues do you find? Not that this is the topic...

I have not had any problems but I have very little business with them. I believe the complaints were similar to those about Settlers. They are OK until something out of the ordinary comes up and then they are a pain.

RNA is going to Jackson hole, WY as well for 80k

Back