Carrier Video Presentations

Heck, that's where I saw my first X rated video and I've never looked back.

What carrier's tell you to show a video?

I know when you do a seminar presentation you have to use their presentation slides or handout.

Almost as demeaning as asking them to sign a form before we meet. And when they ask why the answer is so that they can have at least 48 hours to MAKE DAMN SURE that they aren't feeble and really want to learn about what's out there for them.

No....... I've never had an issue with that.

Humana got excited this year, because the video that we all show to the customers was cut down from 14 minutes to only 9 minutes

I show it. I figured it's a lot more pleasant than reading them the whole thing.

Almost as demeaning as asking them to sign a form before we meet. And when they ask why the answer is so that they can have at least 48 hours to MAKE DAMN SURE that they aren't feeble and really want to learn about what's out there for them. No....... I've never had an issue with that.

The other one they LOVE is when they ask you about another carrier's plan and you have to tell them you can come back two days later to discuss that plan.

Evidently people on Medicare are incapable of discussing more than one plan every 48 hours.

Back