Carriers Not Showing Payment Received...

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Anyone else having issues with carriers not showing payment received when members made payment online via the Marketplace link to the carrier payment site?

Hate to say it but who would trust anything from the Marketplace to transmit information to the carrier properly. They are the worse third party vendors on the planet.
You are safer calling the carrier and get a direct site to help your clients submit their first payment. I did all of mine online at the carrier binder payment website. You need to check what's available in your area since the sites are region specific.
Remember the Marketplace is not accountable for anything it does. The burden is on you. and who knows where your payments ended up. Nigeria? I hope you got visual confirmation of you payment. something to print out. If not there is not much hope. Maybe it will be resolved by spring. Sorry for your loss.

Hate to say it but who would trust anything from the Marketplace to transmit information to the carrier properly. They are the worse third party vendors on the planet.
You are safer calling the carrier and get a direct site to help your clients submit their first payment. I did all of mine online at the carrier binder payment website. You need to check what's available in your area since the sites are region specific.
Remember the Marketplace is not accountable for anything it does. The burden is on you. and who knows where your payments ended up. Nigeria? I hope you got visual confirmation of you payment. something to print out. If not there is not much hope. Maybe it will be resolved by spring. Sorry for your loss.

Most of my clients used the direct site or phone number to pay. There were a few that did the payment from Marketplace link to carrier. Some went through, some are no where to be found!

Tell them to check their transaction history online and see if the transaction has a phone number where they can followup on the status of their payment. Or if they have not already done so follow up with the insurance company. Beyond that there is not much that you can really do.

Did they get a payment confirmation receipt when they made the payment?

I had about 15 emails this morning from people that submitted payment on the app for off-exchange policies and nothing has been processed, no ID cards or policy received, etc. Just ridiculous. FML.

Back