Carriers That Will Contract Independents.

nobleronin4

I am getting back into the insurance business after a five year hiatus, and I am wondering if I could get some help? Could someone please recommend several life carriers that will contract with independent agents without having to go through an agency. Need I say high commission percentages? Thanks.

nobleronin4 said:
I am getting back into the insurance business after a five year hiatus, and I am wondering if I could get some help? Could someone please recommend several life carriers that will contract with independent agents without having to go through an agency. Need I say high commission percentages? Thanks.

You will usually get lower commissions if you go direct if you don't have huge production history.

Shop FMOs. It doesn't make sense but you will get higher commissions through them.

You will usually get lower commissions if you go direct if you don't have huge production history.

Shop FMOs. It doesn't make sense but you will get higher commissions through them.

TRuer words were never spoken.

For P&C Carrier appointments, you should consider joining a cluster or an alliance group as these type of appointments are not easy to secure. My site lists over 100 of these groups across the USA.

For P&C Carrier appointments, you should consider joining a cluster or an alliance group as these type of appointments are not easy to secure. My site lists over 100 of these groups across the USA.

AgencyEquity, I consider this to be spam. Obviously, you didn't read or follow the original post which asked about life appointments not P&C.

Last edited:
AgencyEquity is not spam. He is the go to guy for P&C information. He has a very good website. You are beating him up for no good reason.

AgencyEquity is not spam. He is the go to guy for P&C information. He has a very good website. You are beating him up for no good reason.

It was definitely spam. He gave absolutely no information helpful towards the original topic but he did make sure to plug his site.

Back