Case help 200,000+

KCBell73

Expert
Son wants to get 200,000 or more whole life on his mother. She's a 70 y/o healthy smoking female. She prefers to not have to do a med exam. Any suggestions?

Look at Forster’s advantage plus, It isn’t going to be cheap but I think it’s doable.

Son wants to get 200,000 or more whole life on his mother. She's a 70 y/o healthy smoking female. She prefers to not have to do a med exam. Any suggestions?

I suggest bringing them into this century and just telling them that she has to have an exam.

KSKJ is about as smoker friendly as you will find and they are $916/mo.

Someone might do it without an exam at twice that price.

I suggest you smack the greedy jerk in the head for trying to profit on his dear old mom's death!
Lol. Well. His mother apparently has a lot of debt that he wants covered. She already has 85,000 on herself. And he's said he can handle a budget up to 1000/mo. So I said I'd try.

Get _all_ of her medical history and scripts. If there is anything in there Quick Quote it to several companies. A few that come to mind would be Lincoln National and Principal, Aig, Banner, Prudential, and Protective.

Age 70 and $200,000 is not that big of an issue. A "healthy" 70 year old smoker? Get a full health picture and check their Premium Temp.

Edit: Just realized this is in the FE Forum. If you are not used to FU, reach out to an agency that can help you. Or consider a split with someone that can do it. This could very well take a couple months to complete depending on health and APSs.

Thanks u guys for all the advice. She actually is healthy. I already wrote her one policy recently so I do have her medical profile and her prescription history. She hasn't had any hospital visits for any reason in more than 15 years. She does take blood pressure and cholesterol medication but has never had a heart attack or stroke or any circulatory problems. She is a food controlled (never medicated) borderline diabetic. She is not overweight. She occasionally takes meloxicam for mild osteoarthritis aches and pains. And has a prescription fluid pill (triamterene) for when being on her feet too long makes her ankles swell. She sees a doctor regularly and is very proactive in her care. And she still works a little more than part time as a housekeeper because "i didn't have anything else to do with my free time". Honestly, shes as active as most 30 year olds. So, by FE standards, she is healthy. I think I know what to present her son with already. I just wanted to know if there were options I didn't already know about.

Thanks u guys for all the advice. She actually is healthy. I already wrote her one policy recently so I do have her medical profile and her prescription history. She hasn't had any hospital visits for any reason in more than 15 years. She does take blood pressure and cholesterol medication but has never had a heart attack or stroke or any circulatory problems. She is a food controlled (never medicated) borderline diabetic. She is not overweight. She occasionally takes meloxicam for mild osteoarthritis aches and pains. And has a prescription fluid pill (triamterene) for when being on her feet too long makes her ankles swell. She sees a doctor regularly and is very proactive in her care. And she still works a little more than part time as a housekeeper because "i didn't have anything else to do with my free time". Honestly, shes as active as most 30 year olds. So, by FE standards, she is healthy. I think I know what to present her son with already. I just wanted to know if there were options I didn't already know about.

Ah, existing client. That is a horse of a different color.

giphy.gif

We have a bunch of traditional life insurance agents at The Insurance Squad that could probably help better than I could, however based on what you said you may want to look at a universal life product to keep premiums down. On bigger cases like this I like to get a client through with their wishes without having to do a paramed because you never know what will pop up. Once they do the blood & urine and the case gets issued then you can always turn around and do the blood & urine if they want to try and beat the offered price. But off the top of my head my suggestion would be:

Foresters Smart UL could go up to $99,999 (NON-MED) (NO PARAMED/NO BLOOD) and target premium would be $508/month to age 100.

But I could have some of the guys on The Squad that are smarter than me help you out if you would like. You can reach me at [email protected]

Back