Case Help: F T 65 Oklahoma

jtow11

Expert
Pays by Visa debit card only.
Rated up by SNL to Graded ROP due to numerous ailments and meds.
Diabetic - Metformin
Foot pain/tingling - Gabapentin
Numerous meds for BP, pain (Oxycodone and Lyrica), cholesterol, anxiety (2), muscle relaxer, thyroid, stomach (all the meds bother her stomach).
Been on all meds 3 + years except Gabapentin 1 year.
Out of ideas and hate to suggest Gerber GI, but paying by Visa and no bank account limits who I can use.

Gerber, great western or walk
Why does a 65 year old NOT have a bank account.

Usually due to too many unpaid overdrafts and had to close their account, now can't open a new one as the banks all check for that and will demand the past charges get paid before opening a new account, hence, pay by card only.

I dont think this customer will pay, so I wouldn't recommend doing this, however if youre dead set on taking on this customer you do have one other option, or can hold on to this info for future cases:

Capital One 360 will allow for you to open up a bank account online. The company will immediately give you the routing and account number and mail out a debit card. You obviously want to do this with the customer present and with their permission.

The customer can call SS with you and have them direct deposit their benefits to the account you just created.

They will get a card in a couple days and can use it like a DE card, but you will have more options to write them with because you have an actual routing and account number.

But I would only use this with a company that has true SS billing and as a last resort.

Pays by Visa debit card only.
Rated up by SNL to Graded ROP due to numerous ailments and meds.
Diabetic - Metformin
Foot pain/tingling - Gabapentin
Numerous meds for BP, pain (Oxycodone and Lyrica), cholesterol, anxiety (2), muscle relaxer, thyroid, stomach (all the meds bother her stomach).
Been on all meds 3 + years except Gabapentin 1 year.
Out of ideas and hate to suggest Gerber GI, but paying by Visa and no bank account limits who I can use.

There's a handful of carriers that would take those health issues. But if snl rated you're wasting your time imo. Especially on a prepaid card. Best use of time would be to move on to the next one in my experience. I'd be willing to bet that even if you got it through somewhere you'd be trying to chase her down a month from now when her payment didn't go through.

Back