Case Help: F T 65 Oklahoma

Pays by Visa debit card only.
Rated up by SNL to Graded ROP due to numerous ailments and meds.
Diabetic - Metformin
Foot pain/tingling - Gabapentin
Numerous meds for BP, pain (Oxycodone and Lyrica), cholesterol, anxiety (2), muscle relaxer, thyroid, stomach (all the meds bother her stomach).
Been on all meds 3 + years except Gabapentin 1 year.
Out of ideas and hate to suggest Gerber GI, but paying by Visa and no bank account limits who I can use.

Trinity/FBL. If you want to write it?

Is capital one lax about who they offer accounts to?

I cant say for certain, except from my experience. The only time Ive seen a problem however is when a client had their social on a credit freeze.

They seem to be pretty lax, and the info (routing and account #) is provided instantaneously.

The key however, is to use a carrier that does real SS billing, and call the SSA to get the direct deposit in the new account, or your efforts will be in vain.

1q237r.jpg

Trinity/FBL. If you want to write it?
Your supposed to be pirating not reading the forum! Can't do trinity, got out of the biz a couple of years ago, had Trinity but only sent DE cases to them. When I decided to get back into this my persistency had fallen to 56%, so couldn't go with them. Had a suggestion for Bankers Fidelity by a now "lurker" (thank you Tom!) so will contact them and see if they will take her. Otherwise. have a friend that I think can write Trinity, better to send it to someone I know than Gerber.

----------

Thought Debit cards were a FE agents best friend! What would we do w/o a chargeback or two to appreciate those with bank accounts and even an overpriced MedSupp!

Holy crap man walk from this guy. His life is a giant pattern of horrible choices. Do you really want to be caught up in that?

Back