Cash Value Policy for Grandchild

Yea - but see - we are in the Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum - which he isn't either. Like LD . . .

LD, as far as I know, has never bought anything at the recommendation of an agent on this forum. He came here originally to learn the business... but now he's more like an unofficially adopted puppy (or cat).

f55c6 came here originally about two years ago to discuss tax-free retirement, so he was a serious consumer asking serious questions (which you could determine by a search of his past posts). Then he asked the questions in this thread... and he bought a policy.

We've had all kinds of "engineering" types come on this forum asking questions. It can be fun... until you realize that you're trying to clean up someone else's mess because they screwed up on how they explained a policy... and we're cleaning up some other agent's mess at no compensation to us.

Anyway, true - he isn't an agent or a broker... but he's one of the most serious consumer posters who barely posts.

Since you're not the moderator of the forum, and since LD seems to be allowed to post (as well as some other people whose posts are hidden from forum members), it would seem that your opinion on who gets to post and who doesn't... isn't considered.

And since he's a nice guy and serious... I would defend his "right" to post here.

LD, as far as I know, has never bought anything at the recommendation of an agent on this forum. He came here originally to learn the business... but now he's more like an unofficially adopted puppy (or cat).

f55c6 came here originally about two years ago to discuss tax-free retirement, so he was a serious consumer asking serious questions (which you could determine by a search of his past posts). Then he asked the questions in this thread... and he bought a policy.

We've had all kinds of "engineering" types come on this forum asking questions. It can be fun... until you realize that you're trying to clean up someone else's mess because they screwed up on how they explained a policy... and we're cleaning up some other agent's mess at no compensation to us.

Anyway, true - he isn't an agent or a broker... but he's one of the most serious consumer posters who barely posts.

Since you're not the moderator of the forum, and since LD seems to be allowed to post (as well as some other people whose posts are hidden from forum members), it would seem that your opinion on who gets to post and who doesn't... isn't considered.

And since he's a nice guy and serious... I would defend his "right" to post here.

Bahahahahahaha . . .

Gag me with a spoon ;)

2f9nnl.jpg

Latest posts

Back