"Catastrophic" Heath Plans

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I had someone contact me via email wanting Catastrophic Health Insurance.

I checked my 2 carriers in his zip, neither BC or Alliant seem to offer a plan like that. I wondering if he means HD w/HSA.

Y'all thoughts?

I had someone contact me via email wanting Catastrophic Health Insurance.

I checked my 2 carriers in his zip, neither BC or Alliant seem to offer a plan like that. I wondering if he means HD w/HSA.

Y'all thoughts?

Minimum Coverage plans (a/k/a Catastrophic plans) are tiered below Bronze. They are only available to people under 30 years of age. Over 30 can get them but need a valid income waiver from HHS/Social Security in order to enroll.

Ah. Over 30. Not sure they can get a hardship waiver. He's a shrink and she's a dentist.

Tired of paying a lot for a plan they don't use much

When my wife has our next baby, whenever that is, she's going to stay home. And I'm trying to estimate how much health insurance will cost us. Obviously I won't know until two months before the beginning of the year. The stuff is so ridiculous… Vote accordingly

Hoosier "vote accordingly" don't mean squat because neither party has any idea on how to solve the cluster ****. We had one cluster **** and now we have another. So much for those that vote for someone because they "just want a change - any change".

Those that want the "good ole days" better remember that they weren't all good. I asked a friend of mine what he thought about the discussion that TN was having about the Confederate battle flag. He said "When I got back from Nam, I couldn't come in this place and order. To me, the flag is offensive."

We were sitting in Hardee's.

Let's hear your solution to today's mess.

Back