Caution.......recruiting.

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I have been offended recently by a fairly new member on the board and I believe is fairly new to the business. Anyway this person sent me a message offering me a 100% contract for a final expense company. He said it was a street level contract. I told them I didn't want it and I was offended. Then I got another message telling me that I was nuts and that I can't do any better. Well I made one phne call to a random FMO, turns out they offered me 105% and that is the actual street level.

He does not understand why I am offended. He wanted me to give him extra commission, which would be at least 5% for absolutley nothing. :swoon:

Would this offend anyone else. Out of all people he sends me one when I have multiple posts about FMO's not doing anything for the extra money.

Anyway, never believe anyone when they tell you it is street level contract. Check around for yourself when it comes to your money. Nobody deserves anything for free.

I have been offended recently by a fairly new member on the board and I believe is fairly new to the business. Anyway this person sent me a message offering me a 100% contract for a final expense company. He said it was a street level contract. I told them I didn't want it and I was offended. Then I got another message telling me that I was nuts and that I can't do any better. Well I made one phne call to a random FMO, turns out they offered me 105% and that is the actual street level.

He does not understand why I am offended. He wanted me to give him extra commission, which would be at least 5% for absolutley nothing. :swoon:

Would this offend anyone else. Out of all people he sends me one when I have multiple posts about FMO's not doing anything for the extra money.

Anyway, never believe anyone when they tell you it is street level contract. Check around for yourself when it comes to your money. Nobody deserves anything for free.

Damn Straight, I would be offended also, big time!

He is using the board to rip off fellow agents. If his "deal" is so damn good then he should post it in the Insurance Offers section. Obviously, he knew he was going to make an extra 5% and didn't want to take the heat from all the members.

I think Sam needs to look into this and do something about it. Sam, you out there?

Just imagine what he/she tells prospects about the policies he/she sells. If he/she has no problem trying to jerk us around then I really feel sorry for the people he/she is trying to sell insurance to.

One should never take as the gospel truth something that is posted here, within reason. If you are a true business person and care about your reputation and credibility then spend a little time doing your own research before arriving at a decision. That's what "real agents" do. The lazy ones believe everything they read here. (Good job Senior.)

I have seen a lot of mis-information posted here. Zero premium life and Continental Care just to mention a couple.

I think you need to post this persons name so we can all be cautious of what this person says.

I receive several complains a week about people "spamming" via pm, and my policy has always been 1 warning and you are out. I have not yet received any followup complains about anyone who was warned, besides for the one person who was banned.

There is a fine line between spam and pming something in response to a particular posting, so we always give second chances.

Frankly, if you guys are offended by 100% offers, you would beat to death some of the other spammers.

Well, I'll give you a hint. It was one of the 2 people talking to me about american amicable in the graded life thread. His name doesn't have the color green in it either. Nor does it have the word sky.

He withdrawled his offer after I told him I was offended. Dang it!

Melmunch, 100% is a great commission, if the street level is 100%. Would you like to sign up under me with AA. I'll give you 101%. Thats 1 percent above street level:D Don't call me with any assistance though.

Thanks for the kind words Frank. ;)

Agents like that are the ones who make it so difficult for honest agents who really work hard and care.

I have said it before, the most difficult part of selling insurance is that one has to follow all the previous agents that a prospect has talked to.

Everyone I have ever talked to has some kind of horror story of how they got ripped off by an agent. Agents also have horror stories of how they got ripped, screwed and not kissed by insurance agencies.

That kind of crap makes me very, very angry.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Hang me high, lynch me folks. I am the terrible bastard....yes it was I.

I am NOT A MONSTER!

I have never offered a contract to anyone else on this board. Period.

There was no rip off, just a mistake on my part. I have a 115% contract with American Amicable and simply asked this agent if he would be interested in a 100% contract. Since I am newly appointed with them, I was totally unaware that they offer a street level at 105%.....end of drama. I was unaware and thought I was doing him a favor considering he was interested in AA.

Please put away your torches.

Back