CBC and other designations...

Hey guys,

I want to always be bettering myself to better serve my clients. What are your thoughts on designations?.?.? I was looking into the CBC, but can't find a lot of info on the web. What are common designations and which are better than others? Whats the norm? Any help would be much appreciated. My target market is generally healthy people, 18-63 if that helps.

Thanks,

[FONT=&quot]Jesse Smedley[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Local: (602) 412-3126[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fax: (602) 412-3473[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT]

Hey guys,

I want to always be bettering myself to better serve my clients. What are your thoughts on designations?.?.? I was looking into the CBC, but can't find a lot of info on the web. What are common designations and which are better than others? Whats the norm? Any help would be much appreciated. My target market is generally healthy people, 18-63 if that helps.

Thanks,

[FONT=&quot]Jesse Smedley[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Local: (602) 412-3126[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fax: (602) 412-3473[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT]

how will any designations help u serve your clients and how will it help u sell?? they are worthless... they do nothing at all... whoopie!!! im a ahr, ccp, naacp... who cares, at the end of the day the clents buys price. i get a kick ou of all these life guys with clu and stuff like that behind their name.... clients dont understand what it means... so the dont care

how will any designations help u serve your clients and how will it help u sell?? they are worthless... they do nothing at all... whoopie!!! im a ahr, ccp, naacp... who cares, at the end of the day the clents buys price. i get a kick ou of all these life guys with clu and stuff like that behind their name.... clients dont understand what it means... so the dont care

LoL, I would assume it would help me serve them by being more knowledgeable! I didn't ask for help selling! Knowledge... The same reason we go to school in order learn to spell. That way our clients don't think we're incompetent morons who are just trying to jack them around...

So with that said, let me rephrase the post. I could give a crap less about the letters behind my name. What helps me sell is knowledge. Is there any valuable knowledge which can be obtained from these designations?

Latest posts

Back