CE Courses

Long story short, I took a break from insurance. I got back in and am needing to get my CE courses squared away before the end of this month. Just wondering if any of you have found a cost effective way to receive credit.

I attended a few free courses through my local ServiceMaster and received credit for 13 hours for (the steal of a price of) free! I still lack 11 hours. I need 2.0 hours Legislative and 9.0 hours of General. The best price I have found is $48.95. Anyone else have any better deals out there or know where to find them in Oklahoma? As always, all help is greatly appreciated.

Long story short, I took a break from insurance. I got back in and am needing to get my CE courses squared away before the end of this month. Just wondering if any of you have found a cost effective way to receive credit.

I attended a few free courses through my local ServiceMaster and received credit for 13 hours for (the steal of a price of) free! I still lack 11 hours. I need 2.0 hours Legislative and 9.0 hours of General. The best price I have found is $48.95. Anyone else have any better deals out there or know where to find them in Oklahoma? As always, all help is greatly appreciated.

I use www.successce.com for my CE credits.

I found a place the other day with 5 hours ethics for 4.95 and no reporting fee..

ceu.com

Back