CE Credits - Need some this month.

Frank Stastny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Florida
I need to get CE credits and I don't want to waste a lot of time doing it.

Any suggestions where I can get them with the least amount of hassle? I'm not looking for the cheapest place, I'm looking for a place I can get them quickly.

Thanks

I need to get CE credits and I don't want to waste a lot of time doing it.

Any suggestions where I can get them with the least amount of hassle? I'm not looking for the cheapest place, I'm looking for a place I can get them quickly.

Thanks

I use Web CE for half of my CE's. In LA we have to have 16hr every 2 years and half can be self study. I usually pay about $25 and its quick and painless. The other half of the hours I get 4hrs for being in NAIFA and I get the others from our NAIFA meetings we have presentations that are CE certified. So I guess you can say that it is the best buffet in town. WebCE.com is the website

I used Web CE as well. Did 24 credit hours in a couple of hours - the whole 24 credits were about $56. You can choose from numerous courses and after purchasing the course, you can just go straight to the "test" and take it as many time as you want/need to - I did that and then went back to review the material on the ones I did not pass on the first try - it's almost to easy.

Having said that, you would do yourself well to select courses that you have an interest in and try to learn something new.

Frank:

Like everyone else, I use webce.

But doesn't Missouri allow agents over 70 years old to waive that requirement? Surprised you have to deal with CE credit at your age!

Rick

Frank:

Like everyone else, I use webce.

But doesn't Missouri allow agents over 70 years old to waive that requirement? Surprised you have to deal with CE credit at your age!

Rick

That use to be the age. They raised it to 90 two years ago. Damn, If I didn't need them until next year I would be "home free".

Do they still require "fat boys" in Calif to have double credits? You know, the guys who have to use arm extentions to play golf?

Back