CE Credits On-line

Finale

Expert
Was wondering if anyone has used "insurancestudy.com", or any online sites for CE credits. I have taken an ethics course, but realized I need a proctor to complete the test. I'd be interested to know how you guys have handled this. Thanks in advance.

I've used WebCE and been pretty pleased. Dunno if they're the least expensive. But I did complete my ethics w/o needing a proctor.

I used WebCE and you do need a proctor. I took it online at another agents office. She signed in as the proctor, I took the test and then she had to again verify. Let your conscience be your guide, there are a lot of ways to come by a proctor, but one is required.

Maybe the requirements in Texas are different, but the tests I have taken required a proctor.

WebCE is great and one of the easiest to use. I looked at a couple of different ones. One thing I liked about Web CE was that all of the states I do business in all accepted the credits from WebCE with no problems. I can't speak for any of the others I looked at but WebCE was really painless.

HINT: You can use a PDF file on WebCE to "Study". Just type in the main phrase of the question and search the PDF file. Your tests can be completed much faster that way!

HINT: You can use a PDF file on WebCE to "Study". Just type in the main phrase of the question and search the PDF file. Your tests can be completed much faster that way!

That's an excellent "Hint"! That's exactly what I did....shhhhh. I used SuccessCE this year. I found them very easy to use and very inexpensive. They actually have a deal for like $39.95 you can do the unlimited study courses.

WebCE is very cheap and I will use them again this year. However, sometimes the study materials appear not to have been proofread well.

Some of the writing made a sentence have more then one potential meaning and that made study difficult.

motoxx, thanks for the hint. Beats my method, which consists of answering the questions without reading the material...

By doing that you can do it like an open book test. The time savings was incredible. One thing you may want to watch out for is that some states may only allow you to study and then take a test the next day online. My home state of WA works this way so just sort of took a couple of hours for 2 or 3 nights in a row and did the entire thing in stages.

Glad you all like the tip! "Always want to keep my audience riveted.!"

I have used WebCE as well and found them cheap and easy. Using the PDF of the materials to make it "open book" makes things easier for sure and is an easy way to search for answers.

Back