Ce providers

mkim1969

Expert
Who are some good online CE providers? Can't remember the one I used last time. They didn't require any exam to certify.

Who are some good online CE providers? Can't remember the one I used last time. They didn't require any exam to certify.

Use WebCe.They will let you call and they will help you select the courses you need .mention the 5.00 off promotion and you can get all the ce for 35.00

BTW you can breeze through the quizzes because they do not count and the test are very easy.I did my 20 hours of ce in about 2 hours without once having to put on my thinking cap..

Use WebCe.They will let you call and they will help you select the courses you need .mention the 5.00 off promotion and you can get all the ce for 35.00

BTW you can breeze through the quizzes because they do not count and the test are very easy.I did my 20 hours of ce in about 2 hours without once having to put on my thinking cap..

i second webce. by far the best provider of CE hands down. an abundance of courses not outdated, discounts here and there, and yes real people for customer service that actually answer their phones.

I also agree that webCE is quick and pretty easy. Are you a member of the National Ethics Association? I recently got an email that they have free online CE for their members. I haven't tried it yet though.

24 hours is a lot of hour's to sit by video though

Indeed it is. And you have to follow their schedule. I wouldn't want to do that. But different strokes...

Maybe there's one out there where you can just watch videos on your own schedule.

----------

I also agree that webCE is quick and pretty easy. Are you a member of the National Ethics Association? I recently got an email that they have free online CE for their members. I haven't tried it yet though.

Free! That sounds pretty ethical to me!

Indeed it is. And you have to follow their schedule. I wouldn't want to do that. But different strokes...

Maybe there's one out there where you can just watch videos on your own schedule.

----------

When I lived in NY I went in classroom,I liked the day out, Away from my desk
for 2 days but it was 16 hours 2 day's, Now I am in TN I don't see where they have in classroom plus 3 days is just too much time. If I am going to be at my desk anyway I just prefer to get it done faster

I also use webce. Mainly because thats who I started with through UAM back in 2009. I would suggest taking several shorter courses rather than one giant course, that way you can move through it quicker.

Back