Celebrate!!!!

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
Finally, I have met my vesting date! NOw when ever I decide to completely leave my captive company I will be 100% vested for the number of months I hve worked. For example If I quit this next month, that will be my 25th month. SO I will get my renewals for another 25 months. NOt too bad huh?

These last couple of months have been stressful just trying to make it to my vesting point. NOw my boss cannot hang anything over my head.

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Last edited:
Congratulations indeed. I can share your joy but am unable to go so far as you and look forward to bending your boss over and giving to him. Of course that difference in view may just be in the behind of the beholder.

Winter

Finally, I have met my vesting date! NOw when ever I decide to completely leave my captive company I will be 100% vested for the number of months I hve worked. For example If I quit this next month, that will be my 25th month. SO I will get my renewals for another 25 months. NOt too bad huh? By the time that 25th month is up most of my clients would be rolled anyway.

These last couple of months have been stressful just trying to make it to my vesting point. NOw my boss cannot hang anything over my head and I can start bending him over giving it to him:bump:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

That's great Senior! All you need is one bad day now and you are outta there!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the day I became vested. It was like being set free. I too milked it for everything it was worth.

Jacqueline and I will be celebrating "with you" tomorrow night with dinner and a very nice bottle of wine that we order for special occasions, Opus.

Welcome to the Independent Agents Club. Now you may say, "This is my agency, there are many like it but this one is mine..."

Please send your dues to Tangle S Creations. :D

Back