Celebrating my 100th Post

TheSalesWolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Well I figured I would start a thread to celebrate my 100th post.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the forums so far and didn't know there were so many other INSURANCE GEEKS out there.

Thanks so far for the advice everyone.

You guys need to stop. I'm getting all emotional over here. I guess I'll have to get my bon bons and turn on the Lifetime channel.

Well I figured I would start a thread to celebrate my 100th post.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the forums so far and didn't know there were so many other INSURANCE GEEKS out there.

Thanks so far for the advice everyone.
If you would stop selling so damn much insurance, you'd have the time to post more. (See John, STI, etc.):D

Rick

If you would stop selling so damn much insurance, you'd have the time to post more. (See John, STI, etc.):D

Rick

Believe it or not, if it wasn't for this board I'd work less. I get bored quickly (highly ADHD) and at least I post and get back to calling. Without the board I'd call, get bored and probably go out somewhere. I'd hate to give newbies the illusion that I sit around posting all day. I've been on GoLeads since 10:30.

I've been on GoLeads since 10:30.

John, I hate to ask, because its probably going to make me feel inadequate, but how many leads have you generated so far since 10:30? Also, what sic codes are you calling please, because I am not getting the the results I feel I need to get using goleads so far. Maybe I am not working hard enough or calling the wrong type of companies. Any help, as always would be appreciated. Thanks.

Al D.

Alsky - I don't tweak it by SIC - only zip code and 1-9 employees. If I don't qualify and just say "there's new plans out and I'd like to send you the rates and details" it's from 5 to 8 leads per hour. If I decide to qualify it's 2 to 3 leads per hour. Depends on my mood.

Today I'm in the "There's new plans and you can see rates and plan details right online. If you'd like to see what's new I just need your email" mood. It's been 6 to 8 per hour. I do tell them I'll call back in a few days to answer any questions.

Then two days later I call back:

"John again from Health Solutions."

Prospect: "Haven't even had a chance to see what you sent yet."

"That's no problem at all. What I'd like to do it set up a time where you have about 10 minutes so I can go over your options."

95%? "Thanks, but that's ok. I have your email and I'll call you after I take a look." 5% - "Ok, how about calling me Friday at 2pm."

It's not harder than that.

Back