Cell number on business card?

D.V.

Getting business cards and deciding whether to use my cell number or a VOIP number (that goes straight to voicemail usually). Will be on the road most of the day doing Medicare F2F. Any suggestions?

Hi Chazm - what would be the benefits of google voice number to cell?

I started out cell and then changed to Google Voice. I'm going back to my cell. I hated the Google Voice to phone because when I answered the phone I would have to wait for 'the voice' to tell me I had a call from blah blah and to accept press 1. I had more people hang up on me.

Hi Chazm - what would be the benefits of google voice number to cell?
I use google voice forwarding to my cell. I like it. I think the google voice filters spam calls. The google voicemail also never fills up, so you can keep VM's as long as you like, and it also provides visuals voicemail. And if you ever get a google business listing, you dont have to have concerns about putting your actual cell number on there.

Getting business cards and deciding whether to use my cell number or a VOIP number (that goes straight to voicemail usually). Will be on the road most of the day doing Medicare F2F. Any suggestions?

I have my office line on my card but I get an e-mail with every missed call.

If you do the voip, you may want to consider something where you can still be notified that you missed a call while "on the road."

I have my Google phone number on my card, but I have had some people tell me recently that they were not able to contact me. I have had some people call and leave a message, so I know that it works, but other people are unable to get through. I am printing new business cards with my cell phone number on it.

I have my Google Voice as cell/text. I also have my landline, 800 # and email. I keep going back and forth on if to remove the 800 # or land line.

I started out cell and then changed to Google Voice. I'm going back to my cell. I hated the Google Voice to phone because when I answered the phone I would have to wait for 'the voice' to tell me I had a call from blah blah and to accept press 1. I had more people hang up on me.
My GV is forwarded to my cell and does not screen the calls. That may be something that can be changed in settings.

Back